Thursday, November 29, 2012

LAYERING

Hello Lovelies,
I love layering because I think it's a good way to express yourself. Different people are going to combine together different colors and different textures in order to achieve their perfect final look. Layering also allows to tone down clothes that would be otherwise worn only for special occasions.


[Wearing]: Shoedazzle tan heels (similar here) |Victoria Secret black pantyhose (similar here) | H&M white feather skirt (last seen here) | H&M black and white polka dot peplum top (Similar here)| H&M coral sweater (similar here) | Denim shirt (very old! last seen here) | H&M blue blazer (similar here) | Accessories: Gap Scarf (Old!), H&M jewelery, Charlotte Russe, Forever21 faux croco snap frame shoulder bag (last seen here)



By adding a sweater to the look I was trying to tone down the white feather skirt and the polka dot peplum top in order to [kind of] achieve a casual look. Of course, the skirt can be even further tone down if you ditch the blazer and perhaps the heels (ha!).






Thank you for reading and I wish you a happy Thursday!
Have a Lovely Day, Xoxo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your bag is soo chic! When I was young I loved layering maybe I should retry it :D

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tru dat what you are saying about layering. You look great ^^
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

Lovely outfit!!! Love your shoes!!!

Anni said...

I love those shoes :) They are so ladylike and a skirt that beautiful can't really be dressed down too much. It'd be like sacrilege.

http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Very cute look!
www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

NewLife said...

Fabulous as always. There's so much going on in this outfit, but it all works. Love it.

NLxx
www.my-changing-room.com

Carmen said...

Great skirt and I love your shoes!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

La x sacha said...

Hey Jessy,
I love everything about this outfit!So chic,cool,gorgeous but most of it warm!
Nice post dear!
xoxo.